AWARD WINNING AGENCY Medilink Consulting are currently recruiting on behalf of all NHS trusts for a Dermatology Consultant.
If you are available at the required grade and speciality, please get in contact with me.
Hourly Rate: £90/hour minimum
Contact: Azhar Patel
Start: ASAP Duration: Ongoing
Report to: Lead Clinician
Job Title: Consultant Dermatologist
Hours: Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Together with the other consultants to provide a service for dermatology. This includes all aspects of treatment and relevant management duties for the proper functioning of the department.
- Clinical supervision of junior medical staff as a shared responsibility with other consultant colleagues.
- To conduct all activities within the contracted level of service and operating plan for Skin services.
- To work in conjunction with clinical and professional colleagues to ensure that the productivity of staff within the specialty is maintained and their job satisfaction is enhanced.
- To participate in departmental management meetings.
- To be aware of, and comply with, all Trust infection prevention and control policies, to include hand hygiene, personal hygiene, environmental and food hygiene. To undertake annual training/updates in infection prevention and control.
- To be accountable for implementation of the Code of Practice within own department/area of responsibility.
- To prepare for and undertake the protective interventions that you are responsible for in a manner that is consistent with evidence based practice and maintaining patient safety.
- You have a general duty of care for the health, safety and well-being of yourself, work colleagues, visitors and patients within the hospital in addition to any specific risk management or clinical governance accountabilities associated with this post.
- You are required to observe and maintain strict confidentiality of personal information relating to patients and staff.
- The post holder has an important responsibility for and contribution to make to infection control and must be familiar with the infection control and hygiene requirements of this role. These requirements are set out in the National Code of Practice on Infection Control and in local policies and procedures which will be made clear during your induction and subsequent refresher training. These standards must be strictly complied with at all times.
- This job description is intended as a guide to the general scope of duties and is not intended to be definitive or restrictive. It is expected that some of the duties will change over time and this description will be subject to review in consultation with the post holders.
we have established ourselves as a reputable provider of Locum Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) staff to the public and private sectors.
Winner – FSB London Business awards
*Best Enterprising Agency of the Year 2014
*Best Young Businessman of the Year 2014
Shortlisted – National Business Awards
*Best New Agency – 2014
Crown Commercial Solutions (CCS)
London Procurement Programme (LPP)
Health Trust Europe (HTE)
NHS Shared Business Service (SBS)*
NHS Commercial Alliance (NCA)
Recruiter awards for Excellence
*Best Newcomer 2014
*Best Newcomer 2014